Our client a wholesale supplier of luxury furniture and giftware have an exciting opportunity for a WMS System Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established business in a key role and will bring rewarding career progression for the right person. The salary is £40,000 + according to experience. This is a Monday to Friday role based in Altham, Lancashire.
- Maintenance and development of the Warehouse Management System to maintain high levels of service
- Identify areas for improvement and project manage any WMS upgrade, testing and roll out
- WMS query resolution and WMS support including management of communication
- Design and implement change to achieve system, process and cost improvement including further warehouse automation
- Direct management of the Stock Control and WMS Data Department and staff
- Control the management of stock into outside storage, when required
- Collate and provide statistical system information and reports
- Maintenance of warehouse and pick-face layout to ensure the most efficient processes are being followed
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar role, experience of warehouse automation would be an advantage coupled with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability and desire to progress into a senior management role
- Strong WMS experience and knowledge of operational processes and improvement in a warehouse environment
- Experienced in mapping processes and the ability to translate business challenges into I T requirements / operational change.
- Excellent team building, leadership and motivational skills
- Knowledge of ERP, Excel & other Microsoft products
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role in a fast-moving warehouse environment
- Experience of project management methodologies
- Experience of ERP and WMS platforms and solutions.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability, or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications, and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.