Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney are working with a growing and award winning manufacturing organisation based in Burford. We are recruiting for a permanent Warehouse Operative to join their team in Bourton on the Water.
The main responsibilities will require carrying out receipt, storage and the dispatch of product in a timely and efficient manner to meet daily replenishment requirements, right first time to External and Internal customers.
- To check Bespoke Production jobs are supplied with all ancillary parts exact to size and quantity required for the job.
- To be a point of contact for palletized deliveries received on site.
- Picking and supplying products from on demand correctly and right first time for Internal and External Customers.
- Unpacking and re-packing of products to meet internal quality standard.
- Provide fork-lifting, stores and warehousing and dispatch support, as and when required.
- To carry out stock control and dispatch tasks and processes in line with departmental operating procedures – inclusive of physical stock counting, auditing and system movement.
- Counterbalance/Forklift Licence is preferred.
We are looking for self-motivated and pro-active team player with positive attitude and energy. The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure, to targets and key objectives and work well within a quality and customer focussed environment.
The annual salary for this position is £22,000 per annum plus holiday pay.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.