Our client is a training company based in North London. We are seeking a training co-ordinator to act as the first point of contact for customers managing their enquiries and promoting their image. The main responsibility will be to ensure all training programs are delivered to very high standards of customer service.
- Take responsibility for receiving and logging initial enquiries relating to all courses and providing an initial response for courses
- The candidate will be expected to develop an in depth knowledge of the full range of courses offered. This will include the information required from the client at the initial enquiry stage; identifying all pre-course arrangements and site pre-requisites; certification; and licensing requirements etc
- Co-ordinate arrangements to produce training materials and ensure all necessary support material is available for courses in sufficient quantities and to a prescribed level of quality
- Communicate effectively with other staff as necessary to ensure duties can be performed to the best of our abilities
- Ensure the provision and co-ordination of all additional training facilities and equipment for individual courses where required, e.g. ensuring clear workplaces and roadways, organising shower blocks, arranging additional transport, providing refreshments, etc
This is for a 6 month fixed term contract with a start date of the 1 August. Salary £21K (pro-rata’d for the 6 months). 40 hours per week, hours 8am-5pm.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.