A highly reputable UK wide training company are looking for a Training Administrator to join their dynamic and friendly team. This role includes a high level of customer service and a broad variety of responsibilities. This is a permanent position based in North London with free parking on site.
- Sales, marketing and customer service.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers, managing relevant inquires and directing calls to the relevant member of staff
- Answering the telephone with a friendly and warm tone
- Positively promoting the business and being a brand representative at all times, providing customers with clear, concise information and answering questions effectively
- Ensuring the training programs are delivered to a very high standard and consistency is achieved throughout the various courses
- Taking financial responsibility for purchasing of instructors and assessors, hiring facilities and equipment at the best possible rate.
- Liaise with sales and marketing staff in good time
- Coordinating courses
- General administration duties
- Keeping up to date on health and safety standards
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience within an administrative support role
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Being an integral part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to problem solve
- Being a team player and a 'peopleperson’
This is a very nice role for a social person who is able to communicate with others easily, work in a fun team, tackle problems as they arise and operate with a high level of organisation.
This company is based in North London and has free onsite parking facilities.
This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday and working hours between 8am to 6pm.
The salary is £22,000 per annum.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.