Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney is working with a Financial Services company specialising in personal loans / pensions and investments. We are seeking a Trainee Financial Services Adviser/Para Planner to join the small Oxfordshire team. You will be responsible for supporting the field sales team with admin. With training, this will develop into a field sales role
- Generate leads, appointments and meetings for the field sales team
- Diarise and manage database to ensure field sales team are fully supported
- Track bookings, meetings and pipeline of activity across the business
- Learn and develop knowledge of suite of products
- Attend key appointments with sales team
- Be aware of industry compliance and news
- Be pro active in searching for leads and business opportunities
- Show a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous financial services/para planning/financial services administration experience. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail and comfortable working on your won at times. Knowledge of industry products such as investments or mortgages is beneficial in order to be considered for this position.
Fully funded training and support provided.
Based in Witney, the annual salary for this permanent position is around £25k - £30k depending on skills and previous experience. The working hours are 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.