Our client, one of the world's leading software platforms for digital assets, is recruiting exceptional candidates to work as part of the Customer Success Department.
You will ensure that customers using our trading platform receive the highest level of support. You will handle complex margin trading related questions and own these cases until completion. This is a fabulous opportunity for candidates with previous experience in a recognised Fintech or Financial Services company and knowledge of cyrptocurrencies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer customer queries specific to our trading platform and margin trading products
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure product issues are reported quickly and efficiently
- Help answer customer queries regarding our exchange and act as a subject matter expert in the trading field.
- Communicate in English on multiple channels, including tickets, emails and live-chat.
- Support the wider customer success team in other areas as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Passion for creating a positive user experience that is responsive and organized.
- The foremost quality for this position is integrity
- A deep understanding of trading platforms, and specifically how leverage systems work.
- Experience serving customers on live-chat, email or tickets at high volumes.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies.
- Resilience, you will be part of a high performing team that serves millions of customers
- Competitive full-time salary £28,500 to £33,000
- Great office locations in London, Europe and USA. This position will be remote working
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company
- Unique & extremely generous holiday policy.
- Bonus scheme
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.