Our client is a luxury soft furnishing company based in Chelsea. Due to growth they are seeking a Trade Manager to work as part of the existing trade team.
- Managing the existing trade team
- Working on targets and motivation the team
- Responsible for the development, execution and performance of trade related projects designed to enhance the presence amongst trade customers, interior designers and property developers.
- You will be heavily involved in establishing trade department strategies to increase sales and executing trade promotional plans.
- You will also coordinate the participation at industry trade shows and events
Desired personal attributes:
- Prior experience in Trade/ B2B sales is essential.
- Flexible as this role will involve travelling to the other UK showrooms.
- Degree or equivalent
- Great communication skills
This role has become vacant due to the growing business with a multi-million-pound annual turnover and would ideally suit a candidate from the interior/ fashion design industry. The role will pay £30-35k per annum.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.