Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney are working with a leading supplier of children's books, teaching resources and educational products. We are recruiting for a permanent Term Time Sales Co-Ordinator to develop and build strong relationships with existing and potential customer’s to secure both bookings of fairs and to build the active customer base whilst ensuring the increase of the revenue spend per customer.
- Securing bookings from new customers and increasing activity of existing customers
- To recruit new Book Clubs and grow revenue per order of existing Clubs organisers
- Working with customers who have bookings to maximise their revenue potential and free books back to the school
- Maintaining an integrated sales and marketing prospects database
- Building relationships and ensuring maximum customer retention
- Ensuring call lists are qualified and completed
- Maintaining product knowledge (children's books and educational resource materials)
- Acting as a business representative at any school visits, exhibitions and appropriate networking events as required
Previous experience in a sales and customer service up-selling role would be an advantage.
Experience of working to targets and excellent communication skills delivered with enthusiasm and passion for the business are essential.
The pro rated annual salary for this position will be £13,442 per annum (working term time only) with an additional potential yearly commission of OTE £10,000.
They also offer excellent benefits including 25 days holidays plus bank holidays (pro rated over the 200 days), additional holiday entitlement from year 5 of employment, a Group Self Invested Personal Pension Scheme where the Company matches the employees contribution up to 5%, place staff orders with up to 50% discount off books that they sell, have access to the confidential Employee Assistance Programme as well as access to their employee benefits website where vouchers can be bought at a discount.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.