Anne Jagger Recruitment is recruiting for a temporary HR Administrator (remote based) starting on 21st June for approximately 2 months. Our client is a professional and reputable business supporting vulnerable people in the local community.
The temporary HR Administrator will provide administrative support to the HR Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with all aspects of the recruitment process; including publishing job adverts, reviewing application forms / employment histories, requesting references and other pre-employment checks, correspondence with candidates, issuing contracts, participating in recruitment conference calls and updating the e-Recruitment system
- Responsible for processing changes during the employee life cycle, ensuring Payroll are provided with the data accurately and in a timely manner on a monthly basis
- Provide good customer service, by answering calls and emails, responding to the queries if possible, and recording and forwarding messages to other members of the HR team
- Set up electronic personnel files and produce ID cards for new staff
- Be responsible for the renewal process for Disclosure and Barring (DBS) checks; ensuring that all checks are renewed within 3 years
- Acknowledge resignation letters and assist with archiving files for staff who have left the organisation
- Take minutes at meetings as assigned from time to time by the HR Business Partner
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in and knowledge of Human Resources essential
- High level IT skills in the use of Microsoft office systems
This is a full time, office based position working 35 hours per week, 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. This position offers an hourly rate of £10 plus holiday pay.
This temporary position is to start on the 21st June and will finish at the end of August.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.