Customer Service Temps required from 28th June for 8 weeks
Our client a currency exchange platform is seeking temporary Customer Service Advisors to cover their busy summer period. While the company is London based the role will be working from home, allowing candidates from all locations to apply. Proven experience of dealing with customers and complaint handling is essential. The role is Monday to Friday and does not involve shift work.
- Respond to queries via email
- Resolve customer queries through the most effective means in a professional but friendly manner
- Resolve customer issue by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Always look to pro-actively support customers
Skills & Experience:
- Previous customer service experience
- Reliable and able to work effectively from home
- IT literate
- Polite, professional & confident when dealing with difficult customers
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.