Our client is a not-for-profit start-up company based in Central London. Due to an increased workload, they are seeking a Business Process Analyst to take ownership of the current Sales Admin process. Using Salesforce, you will design a workflow process for the team to use internally going forwards.
- Be methodical and accurate in your approach to designing systems processes
- Shoe clarity and transparency in your ideas to producing a workflow design
- Keep things simple and easy to use whilst maintaining accuracy
- Work closely with the COO in designing an internal procedure
- Have knowledge of the sales admin function and simplify current processes
- Have autonomy in presenting your workings and ideas for internal procedures
Desired personal attributes:
- Methodical, organised and accurate
- Experience using Salesforce
- Extensive database knowledge
- Experience within a Sales Admin function
This temporary role has become vacant due to growth and would ideally suit a candidate from the start up arena, but a Sales Admin background. The role will pay around £15 per hour depending on skills and experience and will need to be an open-ended temporary contract.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.