Anne Jagger Recruitment is recruiting for a suitably experienced and qualified individual to join the Technical Support team based in Witney on a permanent basis. Our client is a professional and reputable financial services business demonstrating their commitment to high performance through good people management and strong company culture.
The Senior Technical Support Adviser will assist with the pre and post checking of reports, assist with the maintenance and development of the business report writing system/s and with the launch of their Education Academy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checking of Paraplanning reports and feedback on issues or better ways of working
- Pre-screening of Adviser report requests
- Provide support in improving and updating report templates
- Assist with updating of Procedures Manual and ensure that it remains up to date
- To make recommendations as to how the firm’s systems and procedures might be improved
- Contribute to corporate development and prosperity, assist other employees and be involved with their training as required
- Create training courses via the Education Academy and roll out across the business
- Answer technical questions for the business
Skills and Experience:
- Willingness to undertake study
- Ideally at least 5 years’ experience in the financial services industry of which a minimum of 2 years has been in a Paraplanning role or adviser/Paraplanner training role within a firm of financial advisers
- Provide leadership for the team and mentor junior members of the team if required
- Ability to explain complex issues in a clear and easy to understand manner
- Grow level of technical knowledge and ensure remain up to date with changes in legislation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and ideally Adviser Office, Volume and Pulse dealing system
- Experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Private medical and dental plans
- Birthday giftcard
- Annual bonus based on company profits
- Offer of company shares
- Car parking costs paid by the company
- Company social events
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
This is a full time, office based position working 35 hours per week, 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
The annual basic salary for this position is between £38,000 to £42,000.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.