A successful global business is looking for a Technical Sales Engineer with technical knowledge and sales skills and experience to provide advice and support on a range of engineering products to customers in B2B markets to facilitate sales.
Customers are typically from high tech sectors such as medical, analytical, environmental and reprographics industries. The ideal candidate will be a key point of contact for customers and provide technical solutions to their applications. The candidate will work regularly with other members of UK team together with colleagues from their international production centres.
This is a field based role covering the North of the UK and Ireland - the offices are based in West Oxfordshire.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Searching for new leads and maximising customer potential in designated area
- Developing long‐term relationships with customers through managing and interpreting their
- Providing customer quotations and negotiating terms
- Visiting customers
- Supporting marketing activities by participating at trade fairs etc
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience as a sales engineer for technical products
- Engineering background an advantage
- Experience working with CRM and MS Office tools
- Willingness to travel and hold a full UK driving licence
Salary & Benefits:
- Circa £45,000 per annum + profit sharing bonus scheme
- Company car, laptop, mobile phone
- Private healthcare
- 4% contribution to a workplace pension scheme
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Closed over the Christmas period
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles please contact our office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.