Experienced Team Leader required for a cutting-edge start up that allows consumers and businesses to fund their needs in smart and responsible ways. At the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry, bringing security and assurance to the Non-Traditional Finance sector
This is a multifaceted role managing a team within the Operations team. The Operations team is responsible for on-boarding new clients in addition to providing customer service support to the business.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Recruiting, training & managing a team of Customer Service Advisors
- Customer Support. Dealing with a wide range of customer support requirements both over the telephone and in writing
- Creating and managing admin systems to support the operations function
- Merchant / Business Support. Dealing with all client enquiries for training requirements, marketing materials & system issues
- Communication and reporting relating to contractual arrangements
- Dealing with fraud and risk enquiries
- Ecommerce support for Business
- Proficient computer skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Browsers
- Confidence in liaising with customers and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience in a customer service, training or account management role
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a dynamic fast-moving team with high energy and ambition. You will be part of a wider team in a fun environment that is going through an exciting time of massive growth and innovation.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.