Nights over the weekend
City of London
Our client a dynamic and market leading international FinTech business are offering a fantastic opportunity to be a part of an exciting and high-profile project within one of the UKs fastest growing start-ups.
As a KYC (Know Your Customer) Team Leader you will be leading a team of KYC Administrators who form an essential part of the back-office function, ensuring all new customers information is legally compliant. You will initially be contracted for 6 months, however for the right person there is every opportunity that the role will turn permanent or become longer-term.
What You Will Need:
- Flexibility to work 48 hours per week, with shifts covering nights (6pm-9am)
- Availability to start ASAP
- Must have led a team of 20+ within an admin or customer service setting
- 3 Years+ Team Leader or Manager experience
- Fluent with Google docs/sheets and basic reporting
- Confidence and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- To be able to provide 1 UK based employment reference
What You Will Get:
- Paid, flexible breaks
- Free Meals, Beer/Soft Drinks and Snacks
- Fantastic, modern offices at Aldgate East
- A relaxed and diverse working environment
- Opportunity to join a global player in an exciting, emerging industry
If you are interested in the above role apply on-line.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.