A very prestigious interior UK based interior design firm are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join the team helping to forecast supply demand and order stock accordingly. This company boasts a fantastic reputation as a British product design brand based in Kings Cross London.
- Inventory management, monitoring and coordinating inbound inventory to support stock availability for designated suppliers
- Stock management for all warehouses, UK or Overseas
- Finding effective solutions for supply shortage
- Keeping in line with all company policies and procedures
- Work closely with the sales and customer service teams to organise contract/project purchase orders
- Supplier management, ensuring they are always happy and informed .
- Generating purchase orders
- Working closely with key stakeholders
- Sticking to a budget
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Experience in a supply chain role
- Having a good understanding or ERP systems
- The ability to identify and drive continuous improvement
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working with numbers and have excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong eye for detail
- Exceptional communications skills are essential
- An intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Excel
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who would like to be an integral part of the team, joining a company with an illustrious reputation as a very high-end fashion designer for home and business interiors. They will have to be
- This is a temporary to permanent role with a salary of £25,000 per annum.
- Based very closely to Kings Cross Underground station
- Retail experience necessary
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.