Our client a multi branch self storage business is looking for a Store Manager to work at their South West London branch. The role of Store Manager is to maximise the sales and profit targets. To ensure customers receive a consistently high level of service and to ensure overall effectiveness of the operation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To market and sell both space, and the company as one of the leading suppliers of self storage in the UK
- To ensure a safe working environment for staff and customers alike by adhering to H&S Policies and Procedures
- Achieve the financial targets agreed for the Store
- Design and carry out marketing and sales activity plans with support from the Regional Manager. Ensure a Marketing Plan is in place to achieve the store financial targets, at all times ensuring it is carried out effectively
- Assist with the recruitment, training and continual development of new and existing employees
- Coach and support all members of the store team to enable them to achieve their highest level of potential;
- Carry out quarterly Personal Development Plans (PDP’s) and annual appraisals with all members of the team
Proven experience in management is essential. Experience in Self Storage is desirable but not essential.
Basic salary is up to £33,000 plus benefits. Working hours will be on a rota basis and include weekend working.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.