An extremely popular and reputable organic coffee and food chain is looking for a Social Media Customer Service Advisor to work within their head office in Victoria on a temporary basis from now until the end of the year.
This role will be focusing on customer service and upholding the brands high standards across all channels including social media, web, email and telephone.
Working as part of a fun energetic team the best person possible will be someone with a positive outlook who can be professional and methodical in their approach to dealing with customers.
- Responding to customers and contacts across various platforms
- Reporting to the Multi-Channel Customer Service Leader
- Adhering to the brand guidelines and acting in a manner that fits with the brand image and reputation
- Using good judgement and initiative to deal with different scenarios and adapting behaviour according to the specific customer and the reason for their call
- Working closely with other departments such as food, safety and operations teams
- Ensuring customers needs are dealt with in a timely manner and that they are always kept informed when things are being sorted or organised
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven customer service experience is required
- Experience of social media customer service essential (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Passionate about amazing customer experiences and doing the right thing
- Excellent time management skills and self-motivated
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms such as Conversocial, ServiceNow or Zendesk is preferable but not a necessity
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun team working towards and over the Christmas period in central London office for a wonderful brand that is a household name and holds a very respected reputation in the food and coffee industry.
This is a temporary role at £12 per hour and is based close to Victoria Station.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.