£25-30K Per annum
City on London
Our client is looking for an IFA administrator to work for a small newly authorised company in London.
IFA Administrator’s Core Duties
- Obtaining illustrations from providers
- Pre-construction of the Suitability process
- Ensuring that all client files are complete and include all the relevant documents
- Answering the telephone
- Using relevant client facing research tools
- Assisting with Compliance functions.
- General office duties.
IFA Administrator’s Skills required
- Must have some knowledge of office processes in an IFA environment
- Must want to learn and progress through relevant exams
- Experience working in an Office environment required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interpret data and to analyse where existing procedures and practices can be improved
- Good standard of written & verbal communication
- Ability to empathise and build strong business relationships with clients, other staff and strategic partners
- Possess the ability to work using own initiative, the preferred candidate must have a can-do attitude, possess the ability to search out solution
- Ability to manage own time, workload and be comfortable chasing up outstanding information.
- Good computer knowledge and skills. Must be comfortable with Microsoft Office applications
If you are interested in the above role apply on-line.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.