Anne Jagger Recruitment are currently looking for a Semi Senior Accountant an accountancy firm in London. This is an opportunity to join an accountancy network while being in a friendly, local business atmosphere.
The role will be providing accountancy knowledge and practice.
Our client provides a full range of accountancy services, tax returns, payroll, bookkeeping, tax savings and tax advice.
- Prepare a variety of financial and statutory accounts for a mix of large and small clients
- Attend pre-audit discussions and be actively involved in the planning and leading of audit engagements with the assistance of more senior staff
- Liaise directly with clients and answer any questions or queries
- Undertake the preparation of VAT, simple corporate tax returns and bookkeeping where required
- Qualify work from colleagues before providing them back to clients
- Providing and maintaining 100% client service and care
- ACA / ACCA - Partly Qualified minimum
- Advisory experience
Systems knowledge - Quickbooks, Money Soft, Accountancy manager, tax calculator, receipt bank. All advantageous
Salary £38,000 - £44,000 plus holiday and profit share.
The working hours are 09:30 - 18:00 Monday to Friday; however, flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.