Anne Jagger Recruitment are working with a high performing school with an excellent reputation, based in Sevenoaks. We are seeking a School Receptionist to provide administrative and student facing support for the Student Services Department which covers student welfare as well as Special Educational Needs.
This is a permanent, full time term time position working 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday) and 39 weeks per year.
The annual FTE salary offered is £18,517 - £19,625 per annum and the actual salary for 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year is £15,926.47 - £16,879.46 per annum.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To take responsibility for the medical room and be the first point of contact for First Aid across the school
- To deliver an effective reception service for the department, dealing with incoming telephone calls, e-mails,
faxes, internal and external enquiries from Local Authority Agencies
- To provide administrative support and maintain information systems
- To provide an effective enquiry service for staff and students within the school
- Provide a professional, efficient administrative service, with a ‘right first time mentality’ and minimal errors
Skills & Qualifications:
- First aid training essential
- Experience of working with young people in an education or well-being setting
- Confident user of new technology as a management tool
An Enhanced DBS check will be carried out for the successful candidate.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.