We are seeking a temporary Receptionist/Administrator for a prestigious West London Academy. The successful candidate will provide a range of reception and administrative tasks to support the effective and efficient running of the inclusion team.
- Undertake an agreed administrative and coordinating role
- Monitor student and staff attendance and punctuality on a daily basis and investigate truancy, lateness and unexplained absence. Ensure appropriate actions are taken and administrative records are accurate
- Support parents, visitors, students and staff by dealing sensitively with their enquiries, offering help and guidance as appropriate
- Maintain and update student records
- Liaising with teaching staff regarding student and parental concerns
This is a temporary position based in West London. It is essential you have a valid DBS certificate and School admin experience.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles please contact our London recruitment office or visit our website www.annejagger.com
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.