Our client is a Training provider based in North London. They are seeking a Sales Support Administrator to work as part of the sales team.
- Answering and redirecting inbound phone calls and sales enquiries
- Controlling and monitoring lead allocation to sales team
- Collecting sales data for maintaining Sales Tracker (excel spreadsheet of sales history)
- General maintenance of the database
- Enquiry allocation (carry out appropriate checks for ownership and lead distribution; maintain and set up relevant records)
- Responsible for taking debit and credit card payments
Desired personal attributes:
- Administration experience is essential
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook & the Internet
This role has become available due to growth and would ideally suit a candidate from a sales industry. The role will pay £21k- £23 per annum.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.