Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a leading and prestigious training provider. We are seeking a Sales Manager with extensive B2C experience, lead generation, lead time planning and sales process management skills to undertake a 10 - 12 month maternity cover contract.
- Lead the sales drive for intake of Individual (B2C) and 'sponsored’ (B2BS) students for the European and US Academies; Brussels, Madrid, Oxford, Phoenix and new locations as required.
- To seek and develop new opportunities and markets to achieve budgeted sales targets and potential new revenue growth targets
- Work with local and corporate marketing departments to develop targeted campaigns for new business
- To meet established annual sales targets for the Interactive Learning products and services by actively targeting new customers / markets and increasing the sales to existing customers
- Manage shift schedule for sales team
This role would ideally suit a professional sales individual with experience leading and motivating a sales/account management team in a similar service industry for a global business and with at least 3 years’ corporate program management, sales/commercial experience with a proven track record in achieving established revenue growth targets. Previous experience using Bullhorn and SalesForce.com CRM tools would also be a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate must be capable working under pressure and able to exercise initiative when required.
This 10 - 12 month fixed term contract position is offering a competitive basic salary plus incentives depending on skills and previous experience.
Our client also offers excellent benefits including, company pension contribution of 6% of basic annual salary (auto enrolled after 3 months’ service), minimum employee contribution of 3%, 25 days holiday + 8 public holidays, Life Assurance of 2 times basic annual salary.
Please do also visit our website to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.