We are looking for a Sales Executive for one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK. Our client specialises in providing high end shared work space with an emphasis on design, creativity and usability.
This role is based near Great Portland Street underground station as part of a fantastic team that delivers a professional and personal service like no other. Being a highly sociable and customer service driven role, your energetic personality and customer focused experience will see you succeed. With a genuine dedication to your career progression, the company maintains a strong learning culture with many development opportunities.
The role of the Sales Executive is to take inbound call queries and requests and turn them into sales of the company’s memberships and products.
- Being the first point of contact for members and potential members by email, telephone or leads via the website
- Liaise with prospective clients and agents to discuss portfolio
- Exceeding daily KPI’s and monthly targets
- Recognising whether leads received from the database qualify being pursued
- Upselling and expanding terms whilst ensuring they are getting the most suitable products and services for their business
- Utilising negotiation and closing skills at the end of the sales cycle
- Building excellent commercial relationships with current broker channel in the German market
- Attend key conferences and build a presence within the market
- Understanding the business and the business needs
- Adaptable, dynamic and likes a challenge
- Organised, timely, with the ability to use initiative
- Persuasive in sales but not overly pushy, being in tune with what is right for the client whilst getting the best results for the business
- Social and a team player whilst being able to drive their own business and work autonomously
This is a truly great opportunity for an ambitious person who wants to get into an amazing company with plenty of potential to develop your skills and career.
This role is £23,000-£25,000 basic and OTE of £40,000-£45,000.
The team have monthly incentives to work to as well as weekly socials where they can use company discount for food and beverages.