Long established North London Training company are recruiting a Sales Executive / Account Manager. This is a great opportunity become an integral part of this successful company. The role is incredibly varied and would suit candidates who are customer focused with a background in sales, customer service and account management.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- To act as a first point of contact for customer enquiries, managing relevant enquiries and positively promoting the image of the business
- Sales responsibility for new and existing enquiries
- Ensure that training programmes are delivered to high standards of customer service
- Work in accordance with company pricing policy
- Provide accurate and up-to-date information relating to client sales enquiries
- To act as the first point of contact for any complaints
- Ensure that the CRM database is accurate and up-to-date
- Provide guidance to customers in relation to the selection, design and suitability of courses & qualification schemes.
- Attend exhibitions and conferences
It is essential that candidates have experience in a sales role with a high degree of customer service. 95% of the role is dealing with inbound enquiries. The salary is up to £28,000 based on relevant experience.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.