Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a specialist, very well-known, storage company who is part of a larger very well acknowledged European wide company. We are seeking an experienced Sales Co-Ordinator to join the ever-expanding team. You will be responsible for turning inbound enquiries into sales and converting leads and opportunities into contracts. This role is a fantastic chance to get into a very highly regarded company with the prospect to excel and develop a career within an organisation that provides endless opportunities to advance your skill sets and knowledge. This company is renowned for its excellent training courses, its treatment of their employees and their very good reputation.
- Answer the telephone in a clear, concise, friendly and professional manner
- Understand the needs, requirements and pain points from every customer and provide a detailed solution
- Show common sense in your approach to solving customer problems
- Work with a CRM and digital phone system to record, monitor and schedule calls
- Strive to achieve your business goals and targets through set KPI’s and SLA’s
- Do not work to a script! Take every customer’s unique need and provide a tailored solution
- Be passionate about long term success, growth and advancement. Internal promotion is very encouraged
- Have an awareness of billing, invoicing and fraud prevention
- Closing sales
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Previous experience within a sales role, with proven effective results
- Self-motivated, proactive with the ability to work as part of a team, as well as autonomously.
- Hard working and results driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Based in Park Royal, NW10, the annual salary for this temp to perm position is around £22-£24k basic with an OTE of £30k - £35k depending on skills and previous experience.
- The working hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday; however, flexibility may be required during busy periods.
- Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.