Our client has been trading for over 10 years in the FMCG retail space; it has, over that time transformed itself into a front-runner in the health foods & independent market supplying over 800 retailers across Greater London, with ambitions to go national. We are seeking a Sales Administrator to join to the growing team on a full-time, permanent basis.
You will be supporting our account managers and sales team with day to day administration tasks such as
- Credit control
- Customer pricing
- Creating price lists
- Customer services
- Supporting operations managers
- Billing sales invoices
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and computer literate
- You have a good understanding of maths and basic business knowledge.
- You have an excellent command of both written and oral English. Speaking a second language would be an advantage but not essential.
- You have the ability to accept responsibility for tasks assigned.
- You are exceptionally organized with time management and planning skills.
- You are proactive - you can work alone as well as with a team.
- You are able to speak with people at all levels of our business.
- You are accurate with keen attention to detail.
Based in Tottenham, this role is 100% office based and pays a salary of £21k plus benefits, including 28 days holiday and company pension. Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm, this role would suit a candidate seeking progression, advancement and security due to the long-term opportunities on offer.