Our client, a multinational organisation specialising in the provision of training to the Aviation industry, is seeking a Sales Administrator to support their sales team.
This is a full-time role that will combine working from the office and home. A very interesting role with extensive contact with delegates and colleagues. Excellent communication skills are essential.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Sales team with administrative tasks
- Prepare email templates and applications ensuring all pre-course requirements are met
- Assist students leading up to the course start, providing efficient ways to make the process as seamless as possible
- Preparing the team for a busy schedule of travel and off-site events
- Manage hotel bookings, travel itinerary and communicate with the registered attendees.
- Administer schedule into web-based events
- Be main contact for the day-to-day maintenance of the CRM tool
- Manage enquiries
- Provide information for reporting to Sales Manager
Skill & Experience:
- Previous admin experience in a varied busy role
- Experience as a Sales Administrator or similar
- IT literate including Outlook and MS Office
- CRM experience an advantage
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.