Our client is a manufacturing company based in Carterton. They are seeking a a full time, permanent Sales Administrator to work as part of their sales team.
- General office administration and assisting, when required, with any other aspects of the day to day business.
- Ensuring a high level of customer care at all times.
- Assisting with all enquiries - the sales team are in contact with around 100-150 customers per day on average - by telephone, fax, by email and in person, whilst developing in-depth technical & product knowledge (extensive training will be provided).
- Sales order processing - raising despatch notes, invoices and credit notes for our UK & international clientele.
- Liaising with suppliers and handling incoming purchase orders. Liaising with warehouse colleagues to ensure a smooth & speedy transition from goods-in to customer delivery.
We will offer extensive training so previous industry experience isn’t necessary, but you will require:
- Previous customer service experience, as excellent customer service skills are essential to this role.
- Common sense, a sense of humour, an ability to work quickly under pressure and to multitask.
- There is a significant amount of product knowledge to be absorbed, so you should be a quick & enthusiastic learner.
- Excellent literacy & numeracy skills, plus great attention to detail, will be essential & experience of Sage or Exchequer software would be a particular advantage, but at the very least you should be proficient in Word and Excel and training will be given in our Exchequer stock and sales software as necessary.
- Higher education (A-levels, BTec, or degree etc.) or strong relevant experience will be an advantage
Working hours are 37.5 per week based on 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday with a lunch hour from 12.30-1.30pm. A competitive salary is offered along with 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and all working days between Christmas and New Year.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.