Anne Jagger Recruitment are working with a small, friendly, family run business, trading within a niche sector based in Long Hanborough. We are seeking a Sales Administrator to provide provide valuable support to customers and consultants
This is a permanent, full time position working 8am to 5pm (1 hour for lunch) Monday to Friday.
The annual salary offered is £20,000 to £25,000 depending on skills and experience plus 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and private health care and company pension scheme.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Dealing with incoming calls and emails from customers
- Managing diaries and appointments for sales consultants
- Liaising with customers and charities to coordinate receipt of deposit payments
- Ensuring purchase orders are raised to suppliers in a timely manner
- Checking delivery notes received to ensure goods are correctly booked into stock
- Completing the sales process by allocating, dispatching and invoicing sales when required
- Preparing handover paperwork ready for consultants
- Managing the return of goods to suppliers as appropriate
- Other adhoc tasks as required
Skills & Qualification:
- Good attention to detail
- Able to communicate easily with customers face to face, by phone and on email
- Strong organizational skills to be able to manage a variety of tasks and meet deadlines
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and liaise with colleagues throughout the business
- A flexible approach to tasks and adaptable to change
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.