Our client is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries. This tech company based in San Fransisco, with offices in London are growing rapidly. Due to this phenomenal growth, they are seeking a Regional Customer Support Manager to join the team. With exposure to multiple territories across the globe, we are seeking a manager with experience of responsibility for several regions output.
- Ensure the outsourced team meets its goals and objectives through effective performance management, as well as a daily communication and follow ups with contact centre leadership.
- Maintain and improve contact centre operations by monitoring system performance via collecting, analysing and reporting on data trends and implementing lean manufacturing principles.
- Support the contact centre team in their path to success.
- Understand and be the voice of the customer representing successes and pain points.
- Work closely with internal support team (quality assurance, corporate resolution and training and communication) to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Desired personal attributes:
- Extensive customer service experience, preferably both contact centre and in house, Including a managerial position.
- Experience managing teams offshore.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking is required along with a proven track record of people management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make quick judgments and defend decisions.
- Knowledge of French or German or Italian or Spanish is a plus.
The role will pay £48k on a full-time, permanent basis. Standard hours of work are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday but flexibility to working with the US Head Office is required. Excellent benefits include equity in the business, 10% annual bonus, travel allowance, private healthcare, free lunches, mobile phone expenses and discounted memberships.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.