Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a global, reputable firm within a property sector. We are recruiting for a Property Manager to join their busy team in their Oxford office.
The successful candidate will be working predominantly on a growing rural and residential property portfolio of national significance as part of a small team dedicated to high profile operational clients.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Management of a diverse and highly active portfolio
- Compliance requirements of managed property
- Rent reviews and lease renewals
- Refurbishment of a range of property types to a lettable standard
- Work within strict client processes and identify improvements and efficiencies.
- Building a strong relationship with the client and report to them professionally…
- Assist the client manager in development of relationships with clients and tenants
- RICS or ARLA membership is preferred, although not essential.
This is an exciting role which, in addition to traditional property management, will also offer the successful candidate the opportunity to take on challenging project form property acquisition to a successful letting with advice to the client on the most appropriate form of letting, refurbishment and return on investment for the client.
The ideal candidate will have high attention to detail, well organised and able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
This is a full time, permanent role with a competitive salary and attractive scheme.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact our Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.