Our client a growing training business within the Education sector is seeking a temporary Office Manager/PA to start ASAP for an ongoing period and with the possibility of becoming permanent.
The position is a full time, office based position offering an hourly rate of between £15 and £18 plus holiday pay, depending on skills and experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- First point for enquiries via phone, office and get in touch emails. Handle queries or direct to relevant people in other parts of the company. Arrange phone and email cover for times when you are not in work.
- Maintenance of a welcoming and effective workspace for staff and first port of call for staff issues/concerns about office working arrangements (refreshments/desk space and furniture/room bookings/what is on the wall/flip chart etc)
- Staff events. Providing a working lunch once a month. Working with the CEO to agree arrangements for Christmas and other corporate events
- Maintaining and managing the deployment to staff of physical IT and phone equipment including keeping a record of assets and their deployment
- Liaising with the ICO office to ensure we are demonstrating best practice in IT safety Inc GDPR
- Arrange travel for Associates and core staff
- Maintaining insurance and travel insurance for core staff
- Keeping an up to date list of suppliers and managing relations with them
- Scheduling and reporting of management meetings
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous office managment/PA support experience
- An interest in education would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles please contact our office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability, or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications, and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.