Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney are working with an award winning manufacturing organisation in The Cotswolds. We are recruiting for a permanent Production Manager who will be responsible for operational excellence including Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, Development of a High Performance Team Culture, Process Engineering and the Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental systems.
The main responsibilities will require to carry out the required production processes efficiently and effectively and to achieve daily production schedules and targets for Quality of product and services, and to demonstrate flexibility in working arrangements to achieve this.
- To ensure that the company's profitability targets are achieved by ensuring that product is manufactured to the optimum quality, on time and in line with budgeted costs
- To initiate and facilitate lean improvement programmes and activities
- To develop the team towards operational excellence, to include the management of KPI’s and Continuous Improvement
- To ensure all operational activities are conducted within the framework of Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental and HR procedural infrastructures
- Strong change management skills to include the practical implementation of Lean Manufacturing Principles and Concepts
- BSc, BA or similar qualification with an emphasis in manufacturing, or equivalent is desired
- Six Sigma experience is an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience preferred
This is a full time, permanent opportunity offering an annual salary of up to £40,000, depending on skills and experience plus attractive company benefits.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.