Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney is working with a leading award winning local manufacturer to recruit a permanent Product Compliance Assistant.
The Product Compliance Assistant will assist the Certification Manager and Research & Development Department with new product certification in accordance with UK, European and International legislation.
- Product performance – defining the requirements for new products from a legislation perspective while considering Sales Department needs.
- Product compliance – liaising with test houses to ensure product compliance is demonstrated.
- Product certification - to ensure all documentation is compiled in liaison with other departments to allow all products to meet UK, European and International legislation (to include but not exclusive to - PPE, WEEE, RoHS, Packaging Directives).
- To develop and document test procedures/protocols as required for new products.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Good organisational and time management skills
- The ability to be flexible, decisive and quick-thinking
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel and MRP systems)
- Logical, methodical approach to your work; attention to detail
- Experience of using inspection equipment
- Experience of dealing directly with suppliers and customers
- Good report writing skills
This permanent position is offering an annual salary of between £20,000 and £25,000 which is dependent on skills and experience. Working hours are 9.00am - 5pm with 1 hour lunch break Monday to Thursday and 9am - 4.30pm with 30 minutes lunch break on Friday.
The company also offer a company bonus, attractive company benefits and a great working environment.
*Due to the client’s rural location, your own transport will be essential.*
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.