Anne Jagger Recruitment is urgently seeking 3 x Processing Officers on a permanent basis. Our client is an award winning financial services business demonstrating their commitment to high performance through good people management and strong company culture.
Our client encourages a sense of individual ownership and talent development whilst fostering team spirit and career
The Processing Officer will report to the Processing Team Leader and will be part of a highly effective team and will take an active part in the progression of the business as it enters the next stage of growth
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take inbound and make outbound telephone calls and deal with enquiries appropriately
- Check new account opening documentation received from Front Office teams
- Review large amounts of client onboarding documentation and make informed judgements in line with policy and procedures
- Process new and maturing Sensible Savings applications by post and online, performing the required Know your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) checks and issuing the appropriate correspondence to customers
- Ensure that all of the Anti-Money Laundering, KYC and CDD requirements are met and all relevant searches are carried out
- Create new Customer Identification Files (CIFs) and new customer accounts
- Send customer documentations including statements and process the monthly account maintenance charges to customer accounts
- Perform all aspects of ongoing account maintenance including the setup of customer Internet Banking and other account facilities where appropriate
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous Customer service experience is essential
- Interest in financial products
- Keen eye for detail and accurate and timely data inputting and administration
- Ability to use own initiative and be a proactive thinker
This is a full time, office based position working 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
The annual basic salary for this position is between £18,000 to £20,000.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.