Part- time Secretary / PA to the Director
Salary £16k per annum.
Approximately 22 hours per week.
Our client is a long established, professional certified accountant operating in the North London area. They pride themselves on their training and development support they offer. They are looking for a Part time Secretary / PA to the Director
- Providing full secretarial support and administrative duties.
- Audio/copy typing.
- Extensive client liaison both in person and via telephone.
- Correspondence, emails, filing and photocopying.
- Preparation of Letters of Engagement, HMRC and Companies House forms.
- Typing Financial Statements, Income & Expenditure Accounts and bank audit letters.
- Raising monthly invoices and preparation of monthly invoice spreadsheets using Excel.
- Preparation and online filing of Self-Assessment and Company Tax Returns.
- Filing company accounts online at Companies House.
- Online filing of Confirmation Statements and Accounts at Companies House.
- Maintaining Statutory records for approximately 60 companies.
- Issuing share certificates, typing AGM Minutes and Directors Reports along with Dividend Vouchers.
- Arranging appointments and meetings.
- Providing secretarial support to the Tax Consultant.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Excellent communication skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Proactive and attention to detail
- Be able to work in a team and under pressure
- Good awareness of deadlines and prioritising work accordingly
If you are interested in the above role apply on-line.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.