Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a progressive, multi-faith, 6th Form College in East London. Due to upcoming maternity leave, they are seeking a Part-time HR Manager to handle all Employee Relations issues such as grievances and employee welfare.
· Collaborate with Heads of Department to ensure the smooth running of the school from a people perspective
· Oversee staff attendance and absence monitoring
· Provide detailed HR reports to the leadership team
· Administration of employee related paperwork such as employment contracts, new starter packs and formal notices of termination
· Lead new starter inductions
· Oversee training and development
This temporary role has become vacant due to maternity leave and would ideally suit a candidate with school experience and ideally a CIPD qualification. The role will pay £15 - £20 per hour depending on experience.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.