Our client a Retailer in the Art industry is seeking a Part Time Retail Administrator. The company operates successfully through a network of worldwide shops and online.
The successful candidate will work as an integral part of the Head Office Retail Support team.
The role is to work 25 hours per week (5 hours per day, Monday to Friday) and offers a salary of £25,000 pro rata. This is a hybrid position based in Camden and working from home.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Support department Manager with day-to-day admin activities
- Assist with scheduling of interviews, reviews and meetings (diary management) Review of store rotas and cross checking
- Liaise with different departments re: performance and communication to stores
- Complete monthly stationary order for stores
- Support the implementation of new systems to aid operational process
- Perform administrative duties to ensure smooth business operations
- Organise travel arrangements
- Complete monthly store orders
- Arrange regional meetings
- Assist with report sharing and compilation for meetings.
Desired Knowledge Skills & Experience:
- Retail understanding
- Organised and structured
- Ability to multi-task, and deliver to deadline
- Intermediate knowledge of all Microsoft applications.
- 25% staff discount
- Season ticket loans if eligible
- 10% annual bonus based on KPI’s and co performance
- Anniversary discounts
- 23 days + bank hols holidays
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles please contact our office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.