Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney are working with a prestigious professional services business based in Wantage. We are recruiting for a Part Time PA to the Managing Director & Office Manager, on a 6 month fixed term contract basis (with the possibility of becoming permanent), to offer support across multiple areas of the business and be an ambassador and representative of the team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings and take minutes. Distribution of minutes to attendees
- Assisting with internal and external written and verbal communications
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Assistance with invoicing and accounts for the company
- Working closely with Team Secretary
- Assistance with payroll and HR tasks
- Point of contact for all IT issues within the team and liaising with IT support company
- Ensuring offices are Covid safe
- Assisting with client and team events
A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, strong administrative, communication, prioritisation and organisational experience, excellent attention to detail and the ability to detect inconsistencies are important skills required for this role. Previous professional office experience is essential and would benefit someone who has worked in a property, law or accountancy environment.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract (with the possibility of becoming permanent) role and offering a pro rated salary of up to £16,000 depending on skills and experience. The working hours are 25 hours per week, 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday with a one hour lunch break although some flexibility regarding the working hours can be considered.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles, please contact our recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.