Office Manager/EA required for exciting start-up business specialising in education, entertainment and lifestyle that inspires children and the adults in their lives to live wisely, happily and with a sense of understanding and compassion towards cultures that are different from their own.
Focused on creating engaging content and high-quality products for children and the adults in their lives through its newly established brands.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the UK Home Office/UK Visas and Immigration ensuring that compliance duties are met
- Administration for a sponsor licence scheme ensuring compliance in terms of UKVI requirements.
- Manage administration for the company
- Provide support to the CEO
- Perform supporting HR duties in partnership with the company’s HR service providers
- Create process & procedures for efficient management of business support functions
- Support digital and social media business activities where required
- Source and liaise with retailers/stockists for the business’s books and products
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Plan in-house & off-site activities & events
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or Executive Assistant
- Comfortable working with a start-up
- Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, PowerPoint and MS Outlook, in particular)
- An interest in ecommerce and digital marketing
- Culturally open and globally aware with an international mindset
- Salary is £25,000 to £30,000 pro rata. The position is to work 30 hours per week – 6 hours per day – Monday to Friday
- The position will initially be primarily remote/home-based with office time increasing from September 2022 onwards. Hybrid work will continue to be company policy
- 25 days Holiday + Public Holidays
- Pension Scheme
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.