Our client a Retailer in the Art industry is seeking a Part Time HR Advisor. The company operates successfully through a network of worldwide shops and online.
The successful candidate will play a frontline role in the HR team, supporting managers and staff through the entire employee life cycle.
The role is to work 25 hours per week (5 hours per day, Monday to Friday) and offers a salary of £27,000 - £29,000 pro rata. This is a hybrid opportunity based in Camden and working from home.
- Employee Relations, Payroll, Store Compensation & Reward
- First point of contact on all aspects of HR including employee relations queries and issues
- Dealing with queries from employees, managers, prospective employees and third parties fielding them appropriately to the Chief People Officer.
- Assist in the production of documentation including reports, agendas and presentations to a high standard.
- Referring and/or escalating any complex HR matters to the Chief People Officer, and where appropriate, working together to obtain a solution.
- Participating in specific people related projects as determined by the Chief People Officer.
- Conduct maternity meetings/ parental meetings as advised by the Chief People Officer.
- Support with risk assessments as and when required.
- Advise the store teams with regards to investigations and employee relations matters.
- Support with disciplinary/grievance matters as directed by the Chief People Officer
- Train Store management teams on HR processes
- Annual Reviews, Learning & Development, Recruitment, Contracts, and Compensation & Reward
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years previous HR generalist, administration/ Assistance or Advisor experience
- CIPD qualified or working towards it (desirable)or equivalent HR related qualification
- Competence with employee related legislation
- Professional /Friendly demeanour
- Intermediate/Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (essential)
- 25% staff discount
- Season ticket loans if eligible
- 10% annual bonus based on KPI’s and co performance
- Anniversary discounts
- 23 days + bank hols holidays
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles please contact our office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.