Our client an international business specialising in Travel and Hospitality is seeking a Part Time, fluent French Content Writer. This creative role is perfect for a travel expert who is eager to write a variety of inspirational content types including, but not limited to, blog articles for a B2C audience, from a travellers point of view.
- £18.00 to £23.00 per hour plus holiday pay
- Fully remote
- 20 - 25 hours per week
- 3 month fixed term contract
Duties & Responsibilites:
- Complete writing projects in line with guidelines and scope specifications.
- Pro-actively research and suggest topics to ensure content is relevant, up-to-date
- and accurate for the target market.
- Partner with other content writers and localisation experts to ensure content is
- consistent with existing style guides, terminology and tone of voice.
- Proofread content to verify that it is correct for requirements; identify
- linguistic issues, work cross-functionally to resolve issues
- Support business goals for the target market
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years content writing experience ideally within travel
- French Native speaker
- Fluency in English
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills in the native language
- Proficiency in SEO writing
- Ability to take initiative and to work independently and remotely
- Articulate verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.