Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney are working alongside a friendly and small business based in Carterton who are looking to recruit a temporary to permanent or permanent part time Financial Controller to work between 16 and 18 hours per week (across 3, 4 or 5 days) and are very flexible regarding working hours and days.
- Produce year-end reports such as trial balance, P&L, balance sheet, creditor/debtor reports, bank reconciliations in different currencies.
- Enter incoming payments (cheques, BACS, credit card, Paypal) on to the system and allocate to customer accounts
- Produce monthly customer statement runs (automatically sent by email or sent to printer according to account settings
- Perform weekly bank reconciliations on our Sterling, Euro, Japanese Yen, US Dollar, Paypal and petty cash accounts
- Process monthly purchase ledger payment runs
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns using Iris VAT report function plus bridging software to digitally submit to HMRC. Check and correct any anomalies.
- Prepare and submit quarterly EC sales lists using Iris EC Sales report function.
- Check all HMRC deferment statements against Customs import entries on a weekly basis.
There is no requirement for forecasting or producing monthly management accounts. Payroll is handled by the Company accountants.
This is a position that requires relevant experience and/or qualifications and accuracy is a must.
Pay is negotiable depending on experience/qualifications but a guide is £12.50 - £16.00 per hour
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.