Our client is a growing and ambitious London based property company. Due to internal movement, they are looking to fill a hybrid role with a combination of FC and FD duties. Main duties involve providing advice and financial information to the board and CEO.
- Maintain accurate accounting records
- Maintain accurate shareholder records, deal with share issues, arrange dividend payments, assist shareholders with transfers as required
- Prepare agendas and minutes of all directors’ meetings
- Maintain records of CLN’s, loan notes, conversions, and repayments
- Prepare management accounts
- Prepare annual budgets and forecasts as required
- Prepare statutory accounts for all companies
- Issue announcements to market as required
- Ensure group complies with regulatory requirements
- Maintain website
- Liaise with stock exchange, brokers, accountants and solicitors
- Liaise with banks on day to day matters and facilities
Desired personal attributes:
- Proven experience in FC role, looking to step up to FD
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Above-average communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures.
- Supervisory experience of assistant accountants
This role will be a hybrid position within senior finance and would ideally suit a candidate from the property industry. The role will pay around £75k - £80k pro-rata. The ideal candidate will work part time on a 3-day week (flexible days). There will be a flexible balance of working from home and working in the West End office.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.