Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with an established client within the printing sector. Due to maternity leave, we are seeking a part time Finance Officer (12 months maternity cover contract) to ensure the effective day to day management of financial systems, payments, purchasing and invoicing.
This position is based at the company’s head office in Witney.
The main responsibilities will require an individual who has a strong understanding and previous experience of working with international financial regulations. There will also be a large amount of profit analysis responsibilities involved with this role.
- Bank reconciliations and allocating payments to customer ledger through Sage
- EC sales & Intrastat reporting to HMRC
- Credit control
- Raising Pro-formas & invoicing
- Processing and paying expenses
- Cash flow and direct cash flow reporting
- Foreign exchange calculations – Bank revaluations/Debtors/Creditors/ Stock
- Monthly reporting to head office, PNL, Balance Sheet, budget reports, cash flow as well as a detail profit analysis report
Previous knowledge and experience of Sage, European trading and Excel to an advanced level are essential to this role.
AAT qualified or equivalent experience preferred but not essential.
Working hours are flexible for this opportunity and the position offers a competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
Please do also visit our website to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.