Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with an established client within the printing sector. We are seeking a permanent part time Finance Manager to report to the Managing Director and be an integral part of the management team, providing valued input to key management decisions, contributing strongly to determining company objectives, setting targets and formulating strategies for growth, stability and profit. The Finance Manager will oversee and manage all aspects of the finance function along with the Finance Officer to provide a high-quality support service to the wider organisation.
This position is based at the company’s head office in Witney, working 25 hours per week, 5 hours per day, Monday to Friday and offers some flexibility to offer some occasional homeworking, which would need to balance with the Finance Officer’s working arrangements.
- Salary of £45,000 to £47,000 per annum pro rata
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days for Xmas closure
- Private health care and cash plan
- Health and wellbeing allowance.
- Enhanced sickness benefit policy
- Free parking
- Ensure the effective day to day management of the financial function and finance systems.
- To analyse business performance, make financial recommendations and contribute to the monthly management meeting.
- Research and project financial costings on new business ventures.
- Overseeing and covering day to day financial administration responsibilities carried out by the finance team member.
- Overall responsibility for producing the month end management accounts within the set timeframe including journals P&L, balance sheet, asset reporting, stock calculations, accruals and prepayments.
- Run foreign exchange calculations – Stock/Bank revaluations/Debtors/Creditors
- Responsible for the monthly financial and analytical reporting pack.
- Overall responsibility for external auditing.
- Assisting HR Manager with Payroll and P11d processes.
- Ensure deadlines for accounting and government requirements are met.
- Responsible for credit checks for new and existing customers
- Credit control – collecting hardware payments.
- Supporting the MD/OM with forecasting, annual budgets and financial analysis of sales and product profit.
- Cash flow forecasting and direct cash flow reporting
- Aged Debtor reporting
- Responsible for maintaining financial policies, implementing best practices and work instructions to make the company, financial processes and internal controls more efficient and effective.
- Implement and monitor key financial performance indicators.
Key skills and experience:
- Expert Excel skills are essential for this role
- Advanced Sage knowledge is essential for this position
- Relevant proven accountancy qualification, degree or demonstrable experience
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.