Our client, a small, friendly, expanding business within the education sector is seeking a permanent Part Time Finance Manager.
This is an office based role, working 15 hours per week (flexible on days) and offering a salary of up to £45,000 pro rata plus 25 days leave (pro rata) and benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing company with a great social message with plenty of room to grow in the company as it grows.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As part of their expansion, our client are looking for a Finance Manager to come and run the day-to-day financial
operations of the company and be a part of our growing business and help directs its future:
- Prepare and present monthly management accounts to the Senior Leadership Team and Board
- Participate in strategy meetings on company growth and financial aims / strategic financial modelling
- Help develop the companies medium term business plan
- Prepare and present cash flow forecasts and run the working capital of the company
- Prepare and monitor the budget
- Be the key interface with the accountants
Skills & Experience:
- 5 years + in an accounting role
- Accounting qualification (or qualified by experience)
- Previous experience of Xero is essential
- Experience in preparing management accounts, cash flow statements etc
- Can display excellent business judgement
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to get things done in a small growing company
- Comfortable presenting to senior leadership team
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles please contact our office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability, or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications, and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.