Our client is a professional membership organisation based in Westminster, London. Due to Maternity Leave, they are seeking a Part-Time Development Officer to work in a team managing all aspects of professional / academic qualification / education programmes including supporting the faculty and exam boards.
- Understand the academic assessment and moderation processes and policies
- Be a key point of contact for the Chief Examiner, External Examiner and arrange faculty meetings
- Co-ordinate assessment and exam processes for organisation qualifications
- Manage all qualification procedures including scheduling, moderation, submissions, record keeping, tutor allocation, extensions, appeals and withdrawals
- Provide day to day support and advice for students
- First point of contact for bursary applications and scholarships
- Ensure accurate financial records are kept
Desired personal attributes:
- Experience of managing qualifications with an awarding body
- Experience of dealing with senior faculty
- Experience using Learning Management Systems
- Experience managing budgets
- Experience of topic development
This role has become vacant due to maternity leave and would ideally suit a candidate from the education industry. The role will pay £18,840 for a FLEXIBLE 3 day week.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.